Specifications are subject to change. Numbers may be rounded.
|POWER: 21 kW||OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 1,460 x 810 x 1,230|
|ENGINE MODEL: ZN490Q||ENGINE RATED SPEED: 2,600 r / min|
|MIN. GRUOND CLEARANCE: 350 mm||WEIGHT: 4,000 kg|
The XMR403S is a highly efficient machine designed for a wide range of compaction and maintenance work including roads, airfields, seaports, dams, and housing foundations. The compact design and high mobility also make the machine indispensable to municipal construction work such as stadiums, parks, pedestrians, parking areas, trenches, etc. The articulated frame features flexible steering for great stability. Hydraulic transmission, hydraulic vibration/oscillation, and steering combine to offer unsurpassed reliability. Both front and rear drums are equipped with scrapers and sprinkler devices. Excellent drum edge visibility during operation allows for easy compaction of road curbs.
- Industry pioneered 60Hz ultra high-frequency vibration technology, which can effectively improve operation speed and high compaction efficiency.
- The frame-less frame structure is adopted to make the working width larger than the frame width, and the edge bonding distance of the whole machine is excellent, and the gap between the road edges is large so that the machine can be compacted as close as possible to the obstacles.
- Adopting the hydraulic drive system of international famous brand, the parallel drive circuit is composed of a plunger pump and plunger motor, which can walk smoothly and has strong maneuverability, climbing ability, and adaptability.
- Adopting the extreme edge-bonding technology and the design of high clearance from the ground, it can effectively improve the passing performance of the product and meet the requirements of various compaction conditions.
- Create a folding backward anti-rollover frames, not only effectively protect human-machine safety, but also reduce the transport height and reduce the transport cost.