***Available May 2019***
XE150U excavator highlights
High-end configuration, excellent performance
- High-pressure common rail EFI engine that meets North America EPA Tier4F emission standard achieves optimal fuel injection control, improves combustion efficiency, and combined with DOC+DPF exhaust gas treatment technology, it is more energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Equipped with a new large diameter multi-way control valve, the hydraulic system is quick and efficient, Valve element is further optimized to reduce internal pressure loss of the channel, improve maneuverability and efficiency of the composite operation.
- The intelligent electronic control system can achieve optimal matching control of engine speed and hydraulic pump, and a dynamic balance of power and hydraulic system. With remote fault diagnosis function, operation process will be recorded at any time.
High-quality Operating experience
- High-performance silicone oil shock absorber with internal damping spring will effectively isolate shock waves in specific frequency bands for improved comfort.
- The new cab is complemented by luxurious interiors. The panoramic sunroof has a wider view and operation buttons are centrally arranged to fully upgrade the driving experience.
- Cab with ROPS can be equipped with top protection, front protection, side protection to meet anti-falling requirements, and thus to further improve cab safety.
- The large-screen color LCD display, digital display of machine related information, can display more than ten kinds of machine operation information at the same time. It has a good visual effect and more human-machine interface.
- High-power cold and warm air-conditioning, equipped with multi-channel stereo air supply system and advanced sound system, it is convenient and comfortable for all kinds of operation at your fingertips.
More reliable and durable
- Adopt a large number of special manufacturing process and high-strength and wear-resistant steel to R&D and manufacture structural parts; Strength and service life of products are greatly improved, and various severe working conditions can be easily handled.
- Equipped with full-size heavy-duty reinforced chassis structure and sprocket, idler, carrier roller, track roller and track, and reinforced working equipment, it can ensure the stability of the whole machine while satisfying the powerful digging force.
- The reinforced attachment, combined with the high-pressure system, can ensure that the machine possesses the most powerful digging force among the same size of machines, which can easily cope with various working conditions and meanwhile guarantee long service life.
Convenient maintenance and service
- Equipped with a new LED color LCD display, machine maintenance will be timely reminded, which allows users more worry-free and have great peace of mind.
- Daily maintenance points are within reach: Whether it is fuel filter, oil filter, pilot filter or air filter, you can directly service it on the ground.
- The dual fuel filter element can protect the fuel system; particle filtration has higher accuracy and oil adaptability is strong.
- The lubrication points of the working equipment adopt the self-lubricating bearing with ultra-long lubrication periods and are centrally arranged to make lubrication easier.
Dozer blade, breaking hammer and quick change device is optional, which can widen the applications of the machine; standard equipped 2.52m stick, optionally equipped 2.1/3.1m short arm, standard equipped 0.61m³ reinforcement bucket, optional equipped 1.4m³ earthwork bucket and 0.32/0.4/0.72 m³ earthwork bucket.
OverviewXE150U Crawler Excavator Technical Specification
|Operating weight (without dozer blade)||Kg||14800|
|Engine||Engine Model||/||Cummins QSB4.5|
|Air to air intercooler||/||√|
|No. of cylinders||/||4|
|Rated Output power||kw/rpm||90/2200|
|Main performance||Travel speed（H/L)||km/h||5.3/3.2|
|Bucket digging force||kN||106.9|
|Arm digging force||kN||73.4|
|Maximum tractive force||kN||134|
|Hydraulic system||Main pump||/||2|
|Rated flow of main pump||L/min||2×123.5|
|Main safety valve pressure||MPa||34.3/37|
|Travel system pressure||MPa||34.4|
|Swing system pressure||MPa||25|
|Pilot system pressure||MPa||3.9|
|Oil Capacity||Fuel tank capacity||L||260|
|Hydraulic tank capacity||L||105|
|Engine oil capacity||L||11|
|Appearance size||A Overall length||mm||7806|
|B Overall width||mm||2590|
|C Overall height||mm||2900|
|D Width of platform||mm||2490|
|Total width of chassis||mm||2590|
|Track shoe width||mm||600|
|Wheel base of crawler||mm||2910|
|I Track gauge||mm||1990|
|J Counterweight clearance||mm||942|
|K Min. ground clearance||mm||476|
|L Min. tail swing radius||mm||2355|
|M Track height||mm||836|
|Working range||A Max. digging height||mm||8640|
|B Max. dumping height||mm||6180|
|C Max. digging depth||mm||5520|
|D Maximum depth cut for 2240mm(8 ft) level bottom||mm||5324|
|E Max. vertical wall digging depth||mm||4697|
|F Max. digging radius||mm||8304|
|G Min. swing radius||mm||2445|
|Standard||Length of boom||mm||4600|
|Length of arm||mm||2520|
|Optional||Length of boom||mm||—|
|Length of arm||mm||2100/3100|
|斗容 Bucket capacity||m³||0.52 Rock bucket0.52Reinforcement bucket0.32/0.4/0.72 Earthwork bucket|
|2||Main Pump||Japan Kawasaki|
|3||Main Valve||Japan Kawasaki|
|4||Travel Motor||Japan Nabotsk|
|5||Swing Motor||Japan Kawasaki|
|7||Sprocket, idler, carrier roller, track roller and track||XCMG|