RT70U Rough-Terrain Crane
Specifications are subject to change. Numbers may be rounded.
|LENGTH OF VEHICLE||mm||13,135|
|WIDTH OF VEHICLE||mm||3,180|
|HEIGHT OF VEHICLE||mm||3,750|
The RT70U, an off-road wheeled crane jointly developed by XCMG and a well-established German R&D institution, combines the flexibility of wheeled cranes and the great lifting and travel performance of crawler cranes. It is equipped with a two-axel off0road undercarriage and features two drive modes and four steering modes. This highly innovative product as adopted several cutting-edge technologies and has passed high-end market certifications such as the CE certification of Europe and the cTUVus certification of North America.
- The 5-section quadrilateral act boom has a full length of 141.7 ft, providing lifting performance comparable to competitive models of the same lifting capacity.
- It provides two drive modes, four steering modes, forward and reverse gears, and the smallest turning radius in the industry, making it highly maneuverable and flexible.
- the AWD system equipped with a differential lock, the special cross-country treat pattern tires, and the powerful engine provides excellent off-road performance.
SAFETY & RELIABILITY
- The RT70U is designed in strict compliance with European and American safety standards.
- Proprietary technologies such as the industry-unique automatic brakes and the automatic steering wheel alignment system significantly improve operational safety.
- Active protection features such as overload, over-rewinding, over-unwinding, and over-extending protection provide great safety and reliability.
- The Torque converter features a locking clutch to reduce fuel consumption during high-speed travel by approximately 20%.
- The luffing system employs the gravity lowering method to save energy.
- The electric priority controlled hydraulic system with variable power reduces fuel consumption and extends the service life of elements by approximately 15%.
- The load-sensitive filtration system filters the impact of load pressure changes on the oil pump flow charge, reducing system fluctuations and maintaining smooth operations.
- The electric open system with multi-slop current control ensures jitter-free swing system operations.
- The automated manual transmission makes it easy to shift gear.
EASE OF USE
- The steps and service access, as well as controls, are arranged with ease of use service in mind.
- The panoramic cab is equipped with a heavy-duty colling and heating AC system and a high definition reverse camera system, providing a broad field of vision, improving ride comfort, effectively alleviating fatigue, and enhancing the ease of use.
- The hydraulic power steering system makes steering operations effortless.
- The product is certified by China Construction Machinery Quality Supervision & Inspection Center and TUV Rheinland of Germany and is granted China Special Equipment Manufacturing License, CE Certificate, and cTUVus Certificate.