XR180DV Drilling Rig
Specifications are subject to change. Numbers may be rounded.
|YEAR: 2020||MANUFACTURER: XCMG|
|MODEL:XCT40U||TRUCK MANUFACTURER: Kenworth|
|TRUCK MODEL:T880||CAPACITY: 36.3 ton|
The XR180DV rotary drilling rig is a construction machinery suitable for building foundation-bored concrete piles, and the foundation of pore-forming operations. Rotary drilling rigs are also widely used for the foundation of the construction of ports, railway bridges, and constructing high-rise buildings.
- The electronically and turbo-charged-adopting imported Volvo TAD872VE engine has strong power and meets the EU stage IV and EPA CARB Tier 4 final emission standard.
- The Rexroth hydraulic system adopts the limit of power control and flow control that ensures a stronger hydraulic system and higher efficiency.
- The single-rope main winch efficiently solves the problem of wire rope wear and improves the service life of the wire rope; a detection device of the drilling depth on the main winch and single rope increases the accuracy of deep inspections.
- The entire design of the machine meets the requirements of the CE directive that guarantees safety in all aspects of construction.
- The configured and centralized lubrication guarantees maintenance convenience.